7.21.2009

FOUND: OLD DIARY

It has two entries.
(I almost called it a post just now. I'm really getting used to bloglife)

6/17/01

Dear Becca,
I STINK at starting diarys. Yes. the rains slowing down! I can consentrate now! I assume you want to know my name!? Well... OK My name is Clara, Age 9, Lives at (address).

6/19/01
I am so tired! Oh! and so you know, Im a fiary.

That's my diary.
I guess I thought I was a 'fiary' for a little while there. I still kind of think that, actually. I have an alter-ego in my brain and she's basically a fairy.
There was another diary. I would write in it on the way to school in like, first and second grade. I remember using a lot of symbols, because I thought it would be more efficient.

Daphna and I are iChatting it up right now.

Daphna: (joking remark about something)
Me: haha and I TYPED THAT IN AND ERASED IT
Daphna: hahahaha
Me: WHOA WE SHARE MINDS ACROSS STATE BORDERS
Daphna: WE SHOULD PUT ON A SHOW AND CHARGE MONEY
Me: ABSOLUTELY

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Daphna said...

1. i love linguine. fact.
2. i love how you said "joking remark" because you don't want to say inappropriate things. you're cute.

*tongue thing*