7.15.2009

Another Music Binge (and more boredom)

I have gone and bought a whole bunch of music again.
Well, Owl City's new album came out, so what was I supposed to do?
Never mind that only two of the songs I bought were actually from that album...

Brooklyn Blurs - The Paper Raincoat
Knock You Down - Kanye West and friends
Cave In - Owl City
Fireflies - Owl City
Evaporate - Chris Ayer
Strange Love Hate - The Red West
Good To Be Here - The Animators
Talk You Down - The Script
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2
Suddenly Everything Has Changed - The Postal Service
Buzzin' - Shwayze
Breakable - Ingrid Michaelson
Maybe - Ingrid Michaelson
Come Home - OneRepublic & Sara Bareilles (Those three were David's recommendations and I'm such a fan)
1980 - Rehab (and that was Phil's suggestion. I'm liking it)

It has just occurred to me that every single summer is unique.
Like, I was having a semi-self-pitying "oh this is my last high school summer in America blah blah blah" moment and then it occurred to me that every summer is the last something.
I can basically sum up each summer by "The summer everything went wrong" or "The summer I got some confidence" or "The summer I became self-sufficient." They're all different, is what I'm getting at here, and they all have some theme.
And no, I'm not telling you which was which :)

Love always,
Clara

No comments: