7.14.2009

How I am entertaining myself today


If talking to Daphna about hair physics and crazy cults and knacks for picking out harmonic fourths doesn't keep me occupied all evening, I've got backup.

Speaking of all of this, I have no plans until friday... hint hint... anyone...
REALLY. I AM SO BORED.

Real conversation just now
(Context- I just IMed Indraneel because he insulted my international significance. He was not responding. I'm also IMing Daphna)
Me: Still no response
Me: I think he's dead
Daphna: Or busy
Me: No
Me: Dead
Daphna: Hahaha
Daphna: wait
Daphna: legit?
Me: yes
Daphna: oh no!

Love always,
Clara

P.S. I am tagging this under "i am a dork". I clicked the tag and thought, "Oh, so much so"

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'd rather be bored with no plans until friday than bored with writing a paper about democracy and an essay on arguments like I am right now. I AM SO BORED TOO.
You'd probably want to switch with me though.

Samlet? said...

skype tomorrow the 15th, 9 pm