11.11.2009

Another jet-lagged day at school

And a sort of dysfunctional cranky one, at that.
But I have to say, I think I'm a lot more sociable when I'm tired like this.

I slept straight through first period. Just flopped myself onto the stolen couch and slept. Mehdi gave me his jacket to use as a blanket. It was very cozy.
I was pretty legitimately asleep, too. I was like, having dreams and forgetting where I was.
Then I woke up about two seconds before second period started. I had a class second period. German. So I decided that to wake up it would be a good idea to eat my apple that I'd packed for as snack.
I walk into German class eating my apple.

Real conversation to follow-
Herr M: Clara? (gives me a disapproving and bewildered look, as if he has never seen someone with the nerve to eat an apple in front of him)
Me: I'm exhausted. I literally just woke up. I'm trying to bring up my blood sugar so I can actually get through this hour without passing out.
Herr M: (as if he didn't hear me) Not in class, Clara.

So he expected me to throw it out, like I throw out my gum when he calls me on that (which also annoys me, while I get that it's a rule). I didn't. I got up and stood in the hallway and finished my apple.
It was a good feeling.

Also, this video completely cracked me up and I feel the intense desire to share it with the world. Apparently, Cookie Monster is behind all of this 'om nom nom' business.


Love always,
Clara

No comments: