11.21.2009

So this is different...

I dyed my hair!
Rather, Halima and Jelena dyed my hair, and I sat helplessly and gratefully in Halima's bathroom. It was awesome.
And here is proof!


For the record, I tried to make those pictures smaller. I did. It didn't need to be huge. But Blogger has decided, No Clara, you must have obnoxiously large pictures of yourself in this post.
Apologies.

Anyway, that's been probably the most exciting thing to happen this weekend.
Today we drove an hour to go see New Moon. Grace was one of those screaming girls, naturally. Mom and Dad and I sat separately in the back corner making comments about the intense quality of the film.
There's one scene that cracks me up though-
Mike: So now that you're talking and eating again, want to catch a movie?
Bella: Sure
Mike: Okay great! Hm, what's out? Oh, we could see "Love spelled backwards is love". It's a terrible title, but I heard it's a good romantic comedy...
Bella: Let's see... Face... Punch. That looks good.

I cracked up.
Also, Jacob isn't wearing a shirt for at least two thirds of the movie. That is what sells tickets, my friend. Jacked up Shark Boy.
I wish I were joking. But I can't deny the fact that he's hot.

Monday is Onion Market. Get pumped for onions, beer, confetti, and plastic hammers.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Katie S. said...

Loving the hair, ha ha. : P
But, really, Clara ? He is NOT attractive ! His face is all pinchy.