11.25.2009

it's really funny when brittany eats.

Tonight, my skyping is with Vivian. I'm a skype fiend these days.

Me: I had pizza tonight. I was about to run off to yoga with my dad and Mom was like, "I have no food for you" so she heated me up some pizza.
Vivian: That is the best story ever.

Vivian is just being a hater, which is not fair, because she's with Brittany.
I went to yoga tonight, after I ate the pizza. It was a really intense yoga session, an hour and a half. And at the end, we relaxed, as one tends to do in a yoga class.
Then my dad fell asleep. And started to snore.
It was kind of hard to focus on my breathing after that.

Vivian (to Brittany): I forgot how entertaining it is to watch you eat.
Me: That's creepy...
Vivian: Don't you remember how she used to eat bananas in summer 08?
Me: Yes! I think I have a video of that on my computer!
Vivian: ... I'm creepy?

Love always,
Clara

No comments: