11.09.2009

Whoa! I had not blogged for way too long!

Today was a terrible airport day. I tend to get weird in airports, which makes mom want to try to shut me up, which makes me frustrated, and when I'm really tired this frustration translates into even more weirdness.

But when I got home, I had lots of mail! Hooray for colleges and my new headphones!
For reasons completely unknown to me, Alaska Pacific University is very excited about me as an applicant.
SCORE.
(Really though, how did they get my new address?)

My new headphones are blue and big and awesome looking if I do say so myself.
I have to go to school tomorrow. Real school (or, closer to real school than the last couple weeks).
I also have to write. The wedding madness had me really busy, so I have some catching up to do.

Speaking of wedding madness, it was phenomenal. Stephanie looked absolutely gorgeous. And we had just about the cutest flower girl ever.

I am so dysfunctional today. I'm going to write a little bit, listen to Taylor Swift, and go to bed at like, nine.
That'll be good.

Oh, also! Real conversation from my flight to America that I had mostly forgotten but now remember-
[Backstory: I had been sitting next to this man on the airplane, and he asked if I would trade seats with his wife. There was no reason not to, so I got up and let him sit with his wife and such. But on my walk over to my new seat I got caught going against the current, which left me sort of standing awkwardly in everyone's way. There are two backpacker guys sitting a couple rows in front of where I had been]
Me: (stands awkwardly, looks around feeling uncomfortable, talks quietly to self, the usual) Hm how will I do this? I am definitively stuck. Hm.
Two backpacker guys: If you don't have a seat you can sit on our laps. (give suggestive eyebrow raises)
Me: ... I'm good thanks.

Love always,
Clara