11.25.2009

dreams of yellow bicycles

I had the weirdest dream last night.
There was a bit where I slid down a hill lying on my stomach, because my jacket was slick. And when I got to the bottom of that hill, I found Eleni and someone else, and they were on bikes that you couldn't start to pedal. They had to run and jump onto the bikes once they got the necessary momentum.
This all took place at a college. Apparently they'd been riding these bikes around Europe. Maybe the other person was Cath. That would almost make sense.
Then, in a completely unrelated twist, I was in the chorus room with Mr.R and I woke up right before he was about to tell a really funny joke.
That would be my luck.

Things that are awkward- When someone you don't know that well and actually dislike invites you to their birthday party.
That awkward moment just happened for about two thirds of my grade.
It was all very As-Told-By-Ginger. The birthday girl was handing out envelopes in homeroom. Except instead of being excited, everyone sort of exchanged nervous glances and slipped the envelopes into their backpacks, in hopes that it would all go away.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: