11.29.2009

facebook groups

  • I have texted lying down and dropped my phone on my face.
  • The bathroom flushes on airplanes scare me because they are too loud.
  • I change the date on homework so my teachers don't think I procrastinate.
  • When I Was Younger, I Put My Face Close to the Fan to Hear My Robot Voice.
  • I correct your bad grammar in my head while you're speaking.
  • I only take a certain amount of steps on different slabs of the sidewalk.
  • I Hate Getting Texts That Only Say "k"
  • I Feel My Phone Vibrate When It Doesn't.
  • I love the totally weird things you hear in the school hallway.
  • I daydream randomly and then realize I'm staring at someone by mistake.
  • I Don't Care if it Doesn't Matter, I Want to Know What You Said
  • I'm Angry At You; Stop Making Me Laugh.
Has anyone else noticed there's a new crop of facebook groups that are especially universal? Every time I go to my news feed, someone is joining a group that makes me think "Wow, I thought I was the only one who did that/thought that." And then I see that the group has like, 10,000 members.

I didn't join all of these groups (some are fan pages), because it annoys me a little bit when I see one person join like, twenty groups in one day, but I could join every single one, and they would all be true.

The point of this rant:
  1. Social media brings us together!
  2. I always think I'm more unique than I actually am... (see: this)
Love always,
Clara

No comments: