11.14.2009

Auto-summarize is the greatest thing.

An autosummary of my NaNoWriMo novel 09:

Tad clicked. “Hey Olive?”
Name: Olive
Tad murmured.
Name: Tad and Holden
Hi Olive!
Tad and Holden

Olive thought. Tad, no. “Tad. “I’M OLIVE!”
“Tad.”
Olive laughed.
Olive looked at tad. Tad looked at olive. Olive laughed. Tad nodded.
Olive blushed. Olive asked. “Holden! Olive grinned. Olive laughed. Olive asked.
Olive admitted. Olive grinned. Olive smiled. Tad paused. Olive agreed. Olive giggled. “Olive. “Holden! Olive asked. Olive paused. What, tad?”
“Hey holden”
Olive laughed. Olive smiled. Holden. Tad interrupted. Olive laughed. Olive shrugged. Tad and Holden agreed.
“Olive” tad said. “Holden, look” olive said. Tad wondered.

That's essentially my novel in 100 words or less, according to Microsoft Word. Or I think that was the setting I used. I'm not going to count the words to check.

Basically, Olive does a lot of smiling and laughing and giggling and grinning and whatnot. And she feels the need to shout her identity.
Tad interrupts. What a jerk.

I highly recommend you 'autosummarize' any document you might have on your computer for the entertainment value.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: