9.06.2010

fight! fight! fight! fight!

I met some of the funniest people last night. I was at Jo's having a grilled cheese with tomato, and I sat down with them.

Me: Whoa, recap this? I'm lost.
Dan: So you know the pirate ninja thing? Like, pirates versus ninjas? It's kind of overplayed.
Cameron: So we were thinking, the new epic battle could be Quakers versus Leprechauns.
Me: Wow. I like it. You've got that nationalism element, irish versus the dutch... and the cereal aspect of things.
Dan: Cereal! We hadn't even thought of that! The quakers are after the leprechauns' lucky charms!

Next time someone asks you about a rivalry between groups (I want to say mythical groups, but obviously Quakers are real), mention quakers vs. leprechauns.

This is going to catch on.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: