9.24.2010

"you guys, i just had a vision"

So last night around nine, I decided to start doing my homework. At maybe 9:15, there was a knock on my door.
Behold, John White!
There goes any chance of doing work.

Elsewhere in the universe, someone had decided that it would be funny to put spare mattresses up against Ivy's door, which means my hallway now has some random mattresses lying around.
We took advantage of this.

Building a fort didn't work, so we eneded up just jumping on the mattresses for like, half an hour. Cardio!
I took lots of pictures.

Me: People are going to see these and be like, "How drunk were you?" and I'm going to be like "Oh, I was sober. That was a thursday."

Then John and Hannah and Genevieve and I sat on the floor for a bit, and I painted my nails, and we talked about Pretty Little Liars.

And then we went to Jo's. They have music playing at Jo's most of the time. Alejandro came on.

John: You guys, I just had a vision of us performing a dance routine to this song right here. We had professional backup dancers. Clara, they were lifting you and you had enigmatic looks on your face. Hannah and I were writhing on the floor... sexily.
Hannah: That was all happening in your head? Good. Let's keep it there.

I plan to have a more hollywood-movie type college experience this weekend, but it's all off to a good start.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

John White said...

There's something wrong with me.