9.12.2010

i shouldn't be so hard on myself.

Me: You are a better man than I
David: you are worse at being a man only bc you have lady parts, don't be so hard on yourself.

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for the past few days. College keeps you busy.
I'm not sure why they do that, actually.

Also, basically all I did yesterday was sleep and eat until about 8:30. So that wasn't much to blog about.

I've been listening to music and doing work and catching up on sleep and such. I took a bunch of pretty sweet pictures last night, so I'll throw those onto facebook later today I think, and if any are super-crazy-cool, I'll post them up here as well.

Last night was a weird sort of wild-goose-chase, looking for parties. We did find parties, but I kept getting restless and antsy and I couldn't stay still for too long, so I kept bouncing around to different places and driving myself crazy with wanderlust and discontent.
Not the ideal way to spend a Saturday night.
I wasn't in the right mood, I guess.

Now I'm texting David and doing work and trying to sort out my life.
We'll just see how that goes.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: