9.19.2010

life without speaking

I have laryngitis! This blog post will be the most communication I've done with the outside world all day!
Oh my god I feel so free!

Seriously, I haven't been able to speak all day. I was mostly fine yesterday (although my voice did sound a little weird) and I feel totally ok. I wasn't feeling well earlier in the week, but my voice was alright, and now I feel great, and my voice is gone?
I do not know what to make of this.

At the moment though, I'm making tea. Hannah gave me a couple bags of her Throat Coat, because she is an incredible human being, so that's brewing at the moment. It'll be my second cup of tea today.
I'm a mess.

I hate not being able to speak, too. It has been pointed out to me that I talk a lot. (It has also been pointed out to me that I tend to use needlessly long sentence constructions. Perhaps there is a connection?).
What am I if I can't communicate?

Web MD was utterly unhelpful. It basically said, "stop talking so much."
Thanks.

Well, I'm mute.
And I'm hating it.
So I'm going to watch TV or something and mope.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: