9.15.2010

undecided

I'm mad conflicted at the moment. One part of me wants to go out, because this week is seriously dragging and there's definitely some kind of party happening (for heaven's sake, it's a wednesday. Of course there's a party happening.)
The other part of me feels lazy, overfilled with grilled cheese and soup, and probably sick. And that part of me wants to curl up in sweatpants and watch Law and Order and be in bed before midnight.

At the moment, I'm not sure which faction is going to win.

In the meantime, I've had a music downloading moment.

Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
Animal Arithmetic - Jonsi
The Con - Tegan and Sara
Saturday - Rachael Cantu
Boy With a Coin - Iron & Wine
Without You - Junip
Two Wooden Spoons - This Is the Kit
In Every Direction - Junip

I feel like my music tastes have changed so much over the past couple years, and yet stayed the same in a lot of ways. When I first started this blog, I was just discovering Iron & Wine. Can you imagine?

Love always,
Clara

No comments: