1.26.2011

back to the books

Of course, classes are going to happen.
I'm excited for that too though.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to Brain Damage and the Mind at ten, and then Health Care in the United States at eleven. There's another class I'm thinking about taking that meets at eleven on monday/wednesday/friday, but I'll sort that out as it comes. On thursday I'm going to a class about the Romans, Introduction to Number Theory, and of course Fiction I, my first year seminar.

All of those classes sound awesome to me.
They will inevitably sound less awesome when they're assigning me papers and whatnot.
But right now they sound so awesome.

Maybe I'm just tired and therefore in a good mood. Maybe I'm just in a good mood. Any of these things are plausible.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: