1.24.2011

i love college

I am under the impression that my tweets last night were awesome.
I'd forgotten the kinds of ridiculous shit my friends here say out loud.
I love it.

Last night was great. It was the first night that a critical mass of people were back, and the last night that wasn't a school night until the weekend.

I really can't say enough times how happy I am to be back. It's almost sad.

This morning I woke up and walked to a cute local diner to get breakfast with some friends. Then, we all had a snowball fight on the lower quad of Keeney.
Later, we went sledding at a nearby high school, and built a jump, and went off of said jump and may have hurt ourselves.
Tonight some of us went to a cafe, played Monopoly, and smoked hookah.

Today has been one of the best days ever.
Tomorrow classes start, and that won't be bad either.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: