1.19.2011

excitement all around

Me: This song used to be popular.
Dad: ... Why?

It was a Sean Kingston song, but one of the less comprehensible, more repetitive ones. I really couldn't give Dad an answer.

We went skiing yesterday. It was awesome. Verbier is about two hours away, but totally gorgeous, and I feel like I skied pretty well.

Today so far has been less fun. My final dentist appointment was this afternoon. And I bought some apples. We always have terrible soft tiny apples in our house, or none at all, so for a while I'd assumed that the apples available to the Swiss just suck. This is not the case. I went into Loeb today and found their produce section; they have some really great apples! I bought a bunch. This has been my exciting project of today.

Later I'm popping by school though. The kids are done with their exams I think, which is cause for celebration.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Lisa Maria Koßmann said...

If you're interested in really good apples, you should try 'pink lady', they're the greatest.