1.30.2011

hung

David: So I called my mom to try to convince her to pay for some of it, and she was like "you don't need another jacket," which is true, but also irrelevant. I mean, look at my closet.
Me: Your closet is impressively packed. Oh, by the way, how do those space-saving hangers work?
David: They're great. Get the metal ones. They're more expensive but they don't break.
Me: Cool. Yeah, my closet is getting to its full point. It's not my fault I have a lot of things that need to be hung.
David: You need... a well-hung closet.
Me: Yes! I have needs!

I sure love skyping with David. He always has great stories. I can't even think of anything clever to say right now, because he has already said all clever things.
This may be hyperbole.

David: Neural damage is so out right now.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: