1.22.2011

i'm leaving in half an hour

Goodbye Switzerland! It's been real! See you in May!
And maybe in March if Mom's women's conference isn't in the middle of midterms. We'll see about that.

Of course, I couldn't leave without one last music binge before I get on that airplane. It's a long flight, you know.

Home is Wherever I'm With You - Kid Cudi + Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Save Me - Nicki Minaj
Fearless - Taylor Swift
For the First Time - The Script
This Is Why We Fight - The Decemberists
Rise to Me - The Decemberists
Away Frm U - Oberhofer
Bang Bang Bang - Mark Ronson & The Business intl
Coca Cola - Little Red
Fade to Black - MNDR
It's Alright - Little Red
Pyramid - Planes
The Recluse (Nero Remix) - Plan B
Time of my Life - Patrick Wolf
Twice - Little Dragon
Cold War - Janelle Monae
Robots - Jamie Woon
The Water - Johnny Flynn & Laura Marling

The last two thirds of that are from my extensive collection of Thomas's tunes. That kid and his music are great, although I am very very angry with him, as he could probably tell from my phone call last night.

Next time you hear from me, I'll be in America.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: