1.04.2011

tunes from thomas!

Once again, the lovely Thomas has given me a USB-worth of songs.
He really is fantastic like that.

As I tend to do, I'm only adding them to my library 20-or-so at a time. I want sufficient time to pay attention to each song.

Blow It Up - The Vaccines
Have A Nice Day - Stereophonics
The King and All of His Men - Wolf Gang
Medicine - Alex Winston
Mouthful Of Diamonds - Phantogram
My Life - JJ
Qwerty finger - Everything Everything
Silver Soul - Beach House
Splash (feat. Coco) - Sub Focus
Tokyo (Vampires & Werewolves) - The Wombats
Undertow - Warpaint
When the Night Kills the Day - Lauren Pritchard
Wonderman (feat. Ellie Goulding) - Tinie Tempah
Zebra - Beach House
Intelligentactile 101 - Jesca Hoop

I'm going to be dropping by ISB tomorrow, so I can give Thomas the USB back and say hello to Mr. Tom and MT and the rest.
Get ready, guys.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: