1.30.2011

good shit vs. bad shit

Since Rome was unfortunately cancelled after two seasons, I know you've been wondering what we spend our time watching these days.
For the last week, it's been the BBC's Sherlock. There are only three episodes so far, but each episode is an hour and a half long.
I highly recommend that.

This weekend being out first weekend of first semester, things were pretty awesome.

Me: This is good shit.
Benny: That's good! I much prefer good shit to bad shit.
Me: Yeah. Bad shit is bad.
Benny: Exactly!
John (joining the conversation): Wait, what?
Benny: If you were to describe bad shit in one word, what would it be?
John: ... shitty.
Me: What about good shit?
John: Awesome.
Me: This kid is an outlier!
Benny: It's the exception that proves the rule!
John: What did you expect me to say?
Benny: Good shit is good, and bad shit is bad.
Me: The world is more or less binary.

I'd like to say that this is representative of the sorts of things that went on this weekend.
I also had some really great tea earlier today. It was good shit.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

John White said...

Distinctions should be made between me and Jay Ray. #justsayin