1.13.2011

i don't even know

Mom: Clara, will you pick out some outfits for Grace to pack?
Me: What?
Mom: I tried to do it, but she said "Mom, can you send Clara to do this?"
Me: Did she actually say that or are you bullshitting me?
Mom: I'm bullshitting you. But she won't listen to me!

For some reason we don't trust Grace to pack for herself. That reason will probably become evident in the next few days, because I'm refusing to help. I have a stomach ache and so I'm in a contrary mood. Also, sulky.

But I just listened to Bright Eyes for a little bit and now I feel much better. Here's hoping that stays.

Tomorrow we depart for Austria. Tomorrow night is the Blumenball, and the night after that is another ball that's bigger and goes until five in the morning.
My life is basically something out of a poorly written novel. Or maybe a sitcom that was brilliant, but didn't get good enough ratings and was cancelled after two seasons.

Love always,
Clara

edited to add: I did go try to help Grace pack. I did. I tried my damndest. That girl is stubborn though. In unrelated news, it's clear that we're related.

No comments: