3.21.2010

even more music from thomas!

I love this kid and his music.
At last, I have his USB stick and access to his music that isn't on the American iTunes store.
I was given this vast treasure, and I realized I couldn't deal with it. So I've made arrangements.
He gave me maybe sixty songs or something. And I took twenty and put them in my itunes and i took the other forty and put them in a folder. I can't deal with getting more than 20 new songs at once. I need to appreciate them.

The ones I've selected to appreciate first-
Cigarettes In The Theatre - Two Door Cinema Club
You Are Not Stubborn - Two Door Cinema Club
The First Days of Spring - Noah And The Whale
Our Window - Noah And The Whale
I Gave You All - Mumford & Sons
White Blank Page - Mumford & Sons
Hollywood - Marina and the Diamonds
Seventeen - Marina and the Diamonds
I Am Not A Robot - Marina and the Diamonds
Caesar - I Blame Coco
This Love (Will Be Your Downfall) - Ellie Goulding
Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
Under The Sheets - Ellie Goulding
The Wolves - Ellie Goulding
Number One Enemy - Daisy Dares You
For Emma - Bon Iver
Skinny Love - Bon Iver
Hummingbird - Alessi's Ark
Memory Box - Alessi's Ark
Rollerblades - Eliza Doolittle

That's what I'm listening to right now.
I had a crepe with ham and cheese and spinach for lunch today.

Basically my life is british music and swiss food.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Helen said...

(Found your blog via Nanowrimo. Wandered in. Not a creepy stalker- of *YOU* anyway.)

Mumford and Sons is (are? Damn plural band names) awesome. I've never heard anyone else appreciate them- so yay you!