3.17.2010

some more songs

Tomorrow I need to finish my physics exam.
Tonight, I downloaded music!

Them That Do Nothing - Field Music
The Rest Is Noise - Field Music [this is actually the second song I've downloaded almost solely for the potential Hamlet reference. See: Oh Horatio - Tiger Lao]
That Summer At Home I Had Become the Invisible Boy - The Twilight Sad
Quiet Little Voices - We Were Promised Jetpacks
Animal - Neon Trees [free on iTunes this week, and highly recommended]
The Mall and Misery - Broken Bells
Anywhere But Here - Mayday Parade
Black Cat - Mayday Parade
Jamie All Over - Mayday Parade

I don't like how some songs are on the British iTunes but not the American iTunes. That really bothers me.
Just saying. Come on, iTunes. Globalization is here. Let's just cut to the chase.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: