3.28.2010

worlds collide!

Forget crime novel; my life is a scifi.
Daphna is here, and AJ was here until yesterday, and seeing my american camp friends, my american school friends, and my switzerland friends together is trippy.
Planets, hurdling towards each other! Suspense!
But success. Everyone is getting along swimmingly.

We went out last night, which was fun, and this morning Daphna and I watched P.S. I Love You, which would be better titled P.S. What The Fuck? because it was really depressing and didn't make much sense.

Daphna: That's why you're not laughing at my jokes!
Me: I'm laughing at your joke about me not laughing about your jokes...?
Daphna: That's ironic. That's like having a Model UN conference in Taiwan!

These are the intelligent conversations we've been having.

Daphna has just come up with the band name, "The Yesterday Shirt Dilemma"

I could really go for some tea.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: