3.11.2010

the snow is falling in the lilies

I went home after lunch today. I didn't have any classes, and I went into the student lounge and it kind of made me want to die, so I left. It was great.
I didn't actually go home though. I wandered around town looking for a graduation dress, making a point to go into every single clothing store I passed (I limited myself to one side of the street and skipped shoe stores, but still). Found some pretty cool places, but ended up finding what I wanted at the big department store (the Nordstrom of Switzerland, essentially).

I texted my mom.

Me: Found gorgeous graduation dress at globus. xxx francs. Whats my next move?
Mom: Buy!!!!!
Mom: Dear Clara, the snow is falling in the lilies and my thoughts run like water to retail...

That's a real conversation.

I've been semi-obsessed with graduation lately. It's so close! I have... 49 days left in Switzerland before I head back to the 703. It's bittersweet, but emphasis on the sweet. Especially now that I have a dress (because the most important part of any life event is what you wear).

Oh, also, if you want to ask me questions or something, and are buying into that silly formspring.me thing... so am I.

Just talked to Samlet.
Sam
ok
clara
yeppp
Sam
conversation dead
ciao
clara
you killed it
bye
Sam
you did
clara
with the candlestick in the living room
Sam
only the killer could know that
guilt proven
clara
miss scarlet saw you
she told me
Sam
miss scarlet is a whore
clara
maybe
but she doesn't lie
Sam
fine
He definitely killed the conversation first. I might have brought it to the coroner.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: