10.09.2010

bitches of shit

I had the funniest night last night.

First, at like, 7:30, basically right after dinner, there was an impromptu dance party in Poland 308 (also known as my room) (also, [insert snappy nickname here]).

We played this song at least twice.


We also played "Fuck You", and wondered what on earth the radio edit could possibly sound like. Happily, we're smart kids who know how to google, so that question was answered basically as soon as it was asked.
They call it, "Forget You."
What?

So then we started reading youtube comments, because there are few things funnier than youtube comments.

Commenter (in spanish): Bitches of shit! This is bad!

Or something like that.

Is "bitches of shit" a normal spanish expletive? Because I think it's my new favorite.

Anyway, then I headed over to Jameson and the boys tried to throw popcorn into my dress. I always thought they would grow out of that by senior year. No luck.
That's okay. I kind of liked high school boys anyway. Glad they haven't grown up completely.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: