10.25.2010

migraines

I had dinner with John's family last night. Sometime towards the end of the night I got a migraine.
By the time I got back to my room I kind of wanted to die.

John: I need to do work.
Me: I need to shoot myself in the head repeatedly.
John: ... or just lie down?

Later, I heard 'Chicago' (Sufjan Stevens, obvi) coming from down the hall. I stumbled over to see where it was coming from.

Me: Are you guys playing Chicago? Is that this room?
Nick: Yeah, I love that song.

I think I was actually out in the hall to use the bathroom or brush my teeth or something.
I passed by again on the way back.

Me: That song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
Gavin: Nick put it on.
Me: I'm going to have to beat him with a shovel.

So.... it appears migraines make me unduly violent.
Curious.

Now we're all chilling in my room.

Genevieve: Yeah, the average was a fifty.
John: Wow, you did fantastic then!
Genevieve: I was below average...
John: ... That's fantastic!

John is reading his blog posts out loud.

Genevieve: Teach me to blog. I feel like I would only write sarcastically.
Me: Do that. If sarcastic is how you do shit, then do that shit, yo.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: