10.22.2010

gorgeous


Thomas just sent me a whole facebook-message-ful of music, and John was showing me some cool stuff yesterday. That does it. I'm now wandering around the internet, downloading songs as I please.
In that process I stumbled upon this video, which you should watch, because it's absolutely beautiful. The song may not appeal to all tastes, but I personally am a fan, maybe mostly because I'm going to imagine this video every time I see it now.

Curs In The Weeds - Horse Feathers
Pursuit of Happiness (Kid Cudi cover) - Barbara
Time To Pretend (MGMT cover) - Jonsi
Rome (Neighbors and Devendra Banhart remix) - Phoenix
Hold You - Wale
Quitters Raga - Gold Panda
You Started - Ou Est Le Swimming Pool
Blueberry - Late Of The Pier
Love Lust - King Charles
Citizen - Broken Bells
Mean - Taylor Swift

I get so lost when I'm looking for music. It's always such a wandering odyssey. Like, if Odysseus wasn't even sure he wanted to go home, and figured he might as well stop by some other islands first to see if anything cool was going on.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Daphna said...

did it not send you love lust?! it was on my august mix. I LOVE THAT SONG. i so approve of your discovering it.