10.10.2010

chill day

I can't decide whether today was delightfully relaxing or eerily antisocial.
I woke up around ten and decided it would be a good day for a walk, and that I should also do some work, and the intersection of these two things would be to walk to the bookstore in Providence to look for a book I needed for philosophy, which the Brown bookstore had sold out of (thanks, brown.)
So I did that, and I brought my reading for my modern culture and media class, which I was planning on reading in Starbucks, or perhaps the bookstore coffee shop.
That was fun.
Around 2 I got hungry, so I bought some sushi. That was cool.

Seriously, that was my day. The coolest part was buying sushi. That should be sad, except I really was quite pleased with the sushi.

Then I downloaded a bunch of songs.

Big Red Machine - Aaron Dessner & Justin Vernon
Train Song - Ben Gibbard & Feist
Light Up - Tegan and Sara
Sailing - Deerhunter
Easy Lovers, Hardly Friends - Jeremy Messersmith
Virginia - Jeremy Messersmith
Miracles - Jeremy Messersmith
The Great Escape - Patrick Watson

Love always,
Clara

No comments: