10.22.2010

family weekend

My family is in Providence right now. I haven't seen them yet, but that's beside the point. I'm somewhat excited to see them, I suppose, but right now I have this vague sense of discomfort regarding their presence in what I've considered to be "my" city. Or at least my area-- I really haven't ventured too far into Providence, just the eastern side.

Some people are staying with their parents (i.e. in hotels) over the weekend. I wouldn't be able to handle that. I'm actually very much looking forward to sending them on their way later tonight, and going back to my room.

I don't know.

I've been sitting in the SciLi for the past 20 minutes trying to get my goddamn MCM paper to print. I'm supposed to be able to print it from my laptop if I'm connected to the wireless network, but it hasn't been working and something (let's call it pride) is keeping me from just emailing it to myself and printing from a school computer.
The school computers are slow.
I don't think there exists a school where the computers are not slow.
MIT, maybe?
Unlikely.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: