10.14.2010

thomas's tunes

I just downloaded a bunch of new music! At Thomas's recommendation, seeing as his musical tastes have greatly influenced my own in the last year.
Some are of my own choosing though.
Such as TSwift.

Welcome Home - Radical Face
Judy Flame - Laura Veirs
Blue Beard - Band of Horses
Simple Man - Alessi's Ark
Space - Martha Tilston
Oviedo - Blind Pilot
Made by Maid - Laura Marling
I Go to Sleep - Sia
Empty Hearts (acoustic) - Josh Ritter
Fljotavik - Sigur Ros
Lonelily - Damien Rice
Hazelton - Justin Vernon
Autumn Song - Will Cookson
So This Is Goodbye - William Fitzsimmons
Funeral Dress - William Fitzsimmons
Brackett, WI - Bon Iver
Back to December - Taylor Swift

So it appears that I'm obsessed with Thomas today?
Not the case entirely.
Okay kind of.
Whatever.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

John White said...

I LOVE LAURA VEIRS!

Thomas said...

Totes thanks to me for that CLARA.

Don't worry.
Kind of obsessed with myself too.