10.21.2010

my, what a large package.

John got a care package today. It's not from his mother. It's from someone else's mother.
He's excited.

John: Oh, I'm sorry, is my care package in your way?
Benny: I don't blame you for having a large package.

He's got chocolate-covered pretzel sticks (with rainbow sprinkles!) in there. I feel like people are a lot more domestic in Florida. Or maybe they're just a lot more domestic in places-other-than-my-home.

I just got phenomenal news from Thomas, that I will keep quiet because these sorts of things are sensitive information.
But I'm excited about it.

Sitting in Linguistics. It appears that class has started. I should go.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Like X a billion

John White said...

I like how my care package takes precedence over Thomas' fantastic news (which I already know the specifics of, so take THAT, fellow readers). And they were rainbow sprinkles. If you amend this post I will be pissed. And bitter.