10.06.2010

oh, life.

We're talking about South Korean cultural domination in eastern asia. And eye-opening surgeries. And how this isn't Westernization exactly.

(This is in Modern Culture and Media. Obviously)

Prof: So this eye surgery is a way of becoming more South Korean, the same way getting a boob job could be considered a way to become... more Californian... I love California. I had the best time there this summer, although I clearly didn't participate.

She is adorable.

In other news, my life is a JOKE. Literally one day after I had that nervous breakdown about my headphones breaking and being temporarily stuck with my crappy earbuds, my crappy earbuds are horribly mutilated by the elliptical and my carelessness.

THIS IS A PROBLEM.
I was really upset, but then I worked out with what was left of my earbuds, and the endorphins have me placated a little bit.
Still. Things seem to be conspiring against me.

Robert is taking the PSATs soon.
Robert
hehe, well my goal ideally would be to lay open some hideous truth, bankrupt collegeboard, and walk away with perfect marks and a MIT scoloarship
but thats not likely to happen
Me
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
I hate the college board
i used to write them nasty letters
Robert
hehe
well i don't have anything against them
Clara
not yet you don't
Robert
its just my natural instinct to destroy large cooperations, and my general hatred for the world
well not really
i am rambling
i am relatively happy currently
That makes one of us.

That's a lie. I'm relatively happy as well, but I really do think that's just the endorphins.
Robert
as males do, i assumes the best possible option as a god given truth and so went about my life, thinkign of haggis, pussy and tea
... And, of course, Robert's excellent storytelling skills.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: