10.04.2010

tricky undercover seasonally affected republicans

Thomas, on my economics woes:
Maybe it's run by Republicans.
Bad Republicans
Undercover.

That would be interesting.
I had a linguistics partay up in this hizzle tonight.

Me: Oh my god, post-classical greek!
John: Does that excite you?
Me: It warms my heart!
Me
Hey double checking - did you get three rules for #2?
Benny
Nope. 3.
Me
Three = 3 ?
John: Where's your sun lamp?
Me: Over here.
John: I might be seasonally affected.
Me: You're not going to be seasonally affected on october fourth.
John: It's getting worse as the days go on though!

Me: Oh, so the stem is more reliably found in the genitive and accusative. That makes sense. The nominative is tricky.
Benny: Yeah, the nominative is a tricky little bitch.

Obviously we're all really cool.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: