10.07.2010

ophelia

There are so many things to blog today. People around me keep being either hilarious or wonderful or both. Maybe it's the coffee talking.
Thomas
ew. English has killed me.
I'm off to die in my sleep.
Tell MT I'm sorry.
And Hamlet is my hero.
Me
when i first read hamlet, it was a few months before i moved to switzerland. the degree to which i identified with ophelia's losing-her-mind-ness was actually alarming.
if ONLY anyone in that play could just die in their sleep... much less drama.
Thomas
That's true.
But then, what would it be without the drama?
A castle full of dead Scandinavians?
Probably.
ANd I like Scandinavia.
A lot.
So much, I want to study their language.
but Not Danish, obviously. Polonius is a sket. But for some reason reminds me of a certain principal. take a guess.
Anyway. I can see how you and Ophelia relate.
File this under: Thomas is my absolute hero. He should start a blog. He already twitters. He's halfway there, if he plans to have 280 character blog posts.

Do you remember when I was having my Ophelia moment? I seriously lost my mind and played in the flowers and such. There were some serious and relevant parallels.

Love always,
Clara