6.01.2009

COMMON SENSE

So basically, Common Sense, the more hilarious of our two school newspapers if you're unaware, did a little tribute to this blog, and I feel it is my duty in gratitude to do a similar tribute.

They essentially took various quotes without context and put them on a coherent page and it made my day and I cut it out of the paper and taped it to my door because it makes me feel special. So.

I love you guys and your melodramatic poetry and sorrowful eggs. Robotics is not a cult, but maybe a secret society. And Alexandra needn't be a hermit. And Caroline is right, we shouldn't be pretending we've got this awesome program that we obviously don't have. And Eleni has a lot of interesting things to say about religion, and I agree with most of them. And I will miss Mr. C dearly. And I have always loved the names you guys give yourselves in the 'contributors' bit.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the record Current is obvi the better newspaper, seeing as we have the almighty drew morrisson AND we have AJones AND Dana, who is also asian there wins at everything thinking-related

clara said...

i will make no statement regarding which paper I think is 'better', seeing as I love both tremendously and have friends on both sides of the issue. You cannot argue, however, that yours is the more hilarious.