6.18.2009

We played an intense game of Apples to Apples last night.

Today during what was for me breakfast, I had a great text conversation with Daphna about being a botanist at a steakhouse, drinking tea in a posh manner, and why it's good not to become Bristol Palin.

Now our treatments are being read, so we're chillin.
A treatment, by the way, is a written plan for a documentary or other film. Not like, a script, but more general. It's pretty cool.

Then we're going to San Fransisco. Legit. We've been in Berkley, but now we're going to San Fransisco.
I'm looking forward to it. I've never been there.
I suppose I'm going to interview 'men-on-the-street'. I look forward to this as well. I love talking to strangers.

I mean, I blog. Come on.

Love always,
Clara

3 comments:

samlet said...

fly from providence

samlet said...

also new bedford has a flight

clara said...

i can't just vanish from the planet, silly samlet.

also, i am beast at rhyming.