6.26.2009

The final morning

So last night at like 1:15 AM Nicole and I were totally ready to go to sleep. Like, lights off, eyes closed, not talking.
Then there's a knock at the door.
It's the wonderful and kind Leo (whose real name is... LEONID!) and he wants us to write thank you notes for Sunshine and Tracy and Leila, his fellow staffers. So we think this is a good idea, but it's one in the morning and my only really coherent thought is "blehggugugughhheee?"

So we sit down and write these letters and I draw a really demented sun for sunshine.

Then we go downstairs to give them to Leo so he can do his sneaky business and we're so nuts that he actually asks, "Are you guys drunk or something?"
We weren't, for the record. But you know how I get when I'm tired.

Anyway, we didn't get to sleep until like two thirty. And although I had two cups of coffee this morning (one more than usual) I am a mess. CANT FORM SENTENCES.

It's cool, it's cool.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: