6.24.2009

ROUGH CUT DUE IN LIKE, AN HOUR

SO MUCH TO DO!
I really haven't the time for this, but here I am.
It's an addiction.

The more I hear myself talk about blogging, in my documentary, the more I want to blog and have things to blog about.

Here's something awkward-
I was doing voiceover work in the hallway, sitting on the floor with a rough script and a camera. I started to deviate from the script because there was really so much more to say than what i had written. And what I was saying was trying to answer the question "Why do I blog?"
So I start joking around with myself (out loud, into the camera) and saying stuff like "Oh, i don't know. Maybe I just like to hear myself talk. Like, here I am sitting alone in a hallway talking to myself. Clearly I enjoy it"
Then the people down the hall realized my presence.
That was awkward.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: