6.22.2009

Yoon! And being an alien.

A.k.a. My favorite thirteen year old korean boy ever

He blows my mind. Frequently.

Yoon: You know what would be funny?
Me: What?
Yoon: If you had a boyfriend who was addicted to heroin.

Brendan: What did I have for breakfast?
Me: Pea soup
Brendan: What did I have for lunch?
Me: Pea soup
Brendan: What did I have for dinner?
Me: Pea soup
Brendan: What did I do after dinner?
Me: Pea soup... Oh god.
Yoon: (suggestively) I bet you like pea soup

We were walking by a bunch of homeless people

Yoon: It would be so funny if you came by here at night and catwalked by them. I bet they would grab you.
Me: Yeah... that would be funny...
Yoon: You'd be like "I NEED HELP!" and they be like "Oh, we'll help you..."

He says these things like they're really wonderful.

Also, there's a video that I feel the need to share:



Love always,
Clara

No comments: