6.16.2009

In five minutes...

... I will begin the most INTENSE hour of my life.
Or so Sunshine tells me.

Her name isn't really Sunshine, by the way, but she won't tell us her real name. Apparently we get a prize or something if we guess it. The overexcitable types have been guessing names pretty relentlessly since they found that out.
Oh, boys.

This intense hour will be a period of learning about things like 'logging' and other film-type terms I've never heard of. It's making me very much love my happy little ChangeCam, which I think does all these things for me. Going digital is phenomenal. I'm such a fan.

I am living in a world where a post-breakfast popsicle is not that unusual.

Also, I have created my ideal morning coffee drink- one part vanilla cappuccino, two parts coffee. It's wonderful. I love eating in dining halls.
There are also copious vegetarian/vegan options here. California is sweet.

Anyway, that intense hour is about to start, so my time is limited. I'll keep you posted.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

samlet said...

i dont know if you read these, but i learned you are going to rhode island in august. i'm sorry i am too lazy for capitalization. it is really uncool now if you do not come to nantucket.

clara said...

if there were a TRAIN to nantucket, that might be possible. but there isn't. so... sorry :/