6.08.2009

Toe analysis fail.

So just now I was lying on my bed with my feet hanging off the bedside-table-side. 
(I was also making the Prom09 video, so get ready for that. It should be online in a few minutes)
While I was busy doing this, I was poking at things on my bedside table with my toes. I picked something up, and it felt cold and long and cylindrical, wider on one end than the other. 
I decided that it was probably a pen.
I wondered what metal pen I had.
Then I decided to confirm this, so I picked it up again and brought it forward with my feet and grabbed it.
And then I looked at it.
And guess what?!

It was a screwdriver!

So why did I have a small screwdriver on my bedside table? I have no idea. But I'm really disappointed that my toes couldn't tell a screwdriver from a pen. 
I mean, of course I don't have mysterious metal pens!
(As if it were more logical for me to have a mysterious screwdriver)

Anyways, mystery.

On a related note, remember when we were thirteen years old and EVERYTHING was sexual, even if it wasn't?

Real conversation I had in 2003-
Me: You know what word is really funny if you think about it? SCREW-DRIVER
Victoria and CeCe: OH MY GOD!
Charlie: Hahaha
The rest of the world: *cringes*

(This was on the Old Town Bus. Good times, yo)

Real conversation I had today-
TV: Five. Five Dollar. Five Dollar Footlongs!
Grace: *snicker* five dollar footlongs *scandalous giggle*
Me: Grace it's a sandwich. That doesn't even make sense.
Me (in my head): Honestly if there were any male prostitution involved in this situation, I would bet a footlong would be more than five dollars. Think about it.

Eleni and I talked extensively about time travel and the self today. That's why I love coffee.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: