6.12.2009

Glebe

A glebe is a piece of land owned by a church.
I looked this up one time, a while ago, and remembered it just recently.
I don't remember why I was so curious.
It seemed important.

Anyways, today the parkway was being an idiot again, so I took a different way home. I took Glebe Road! I wound my way through the random places I don't go very often! I was on unfamiliar territory! It was great!
Way better than my adventure the other day, which was an adventure at 2 mph, which is not much of an adventure at all.

It's like, I rarely really enjoy old movies, because they go too slowly. They could have the most exciting plots ever, but if they're moving 2 mph, it's just not as fun.

I was also playing this mix CD I made right after spring break, and it was very happy and summer-anticipation-ish. Now that it's actually summer, the CD is much more appropriate.

I love that it's summer. Not having to go to school is phenomenal. 
I'm obsessed.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: