6.29.2009

One more day

Until I'm home. I've been away since the 14th and it was getting old. Although this hotel has those sweet matresses that you can jump on without knocking over your glass of wine. Or whatever.

Today we're touring Pomona and then flying home. It is a hella long flight.
I feel like I can say 'hella' because I'm in California right now. I've earned that right.

I hadn't exactly realized how much I would miss film camp. I do now.

Going home will be great though. Despite two hours of german classes every morning, home will be wonderful. Basically, to anyone who is in the DC area and reading this (and whom I know), CALL ME UP when I get home because I would rather hang out with friends, who I might not see for months, than my family, whom I will be seeing entirely too much of in the near future.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Katie said...

visit providence visit providence visit providence.
If you can't, blog a lot! I've been checking the blog like obsessively. It's kind of bad.