6.04.2009

Facebook insults me.

I love those ads they have that pretend to know something about you. And by love I mean hate.
You know the ones, the ones that are like "2 people think you're smart!" or "You'll never guess who voted YOU the prettiest of them all!"
They're annoying mostly.

Today I saw two that were pretty funny though.
One was one of those "are you stupid" quizzes. It tried to lure me in with the name of a friend. It said:
VIVIAN thinks you're STUPID!
To which I thought:
1) Oh thanks, now I want to take your quiz. Very alluring.
2) Of course she does. I knew that.

The second was a little saddening.
I think it was for some kind of combo matchmaking-IQtest thing. But it said 
"You [sic] secret admirer thinks your IQ is 95"
My reactions:
1) Me secret admirer? Me have secret admirer?
2) Wow, this secret admirer doesn't think much of me.

So, secret admirer, I am thoroughly offended. If you're going to love me from afar, at least learn a little about me. Like, I'm not actually stupid.

Despite what Vivian thinks.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish your blog had a "like" button like on facebook.

i like this. :D