6.22.2009

Old youtube videos (OHMYGOD)

At film camp, for my super cool documentary on internet culture, it seemed like a good idea to examine my own role on the internet.
I remembered that I had a brief moment where I was a video blogger. A LEGIT one.

These are from freshman year, between the months of April and June. If you knew me then, or know me now, this kind of makes sense.

My first foray into the world of video blogging:



This one is great specifically for Will's voice. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense:



Back when I had school spirit. Does anyone else remember that kickball game?



And this has the most views. Probably because freaky youtube people like to search "tongue" or something. It got some pretty creepy comments:



I'd kind of forgotten about all of this. The aforementioned creepy comments dissuaded me from continuing. I went into fighter-feminist mode and told the creepers who was boss. You know, not all fifteen year old girls are vulnerable. I was a ninja. A totally scary one.
Anyway, this is a blast from the past for me.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Daphna said...

oh.my.god. i am without words.
1. you're ridiculous. i love you.
2. i love how your exam videos are like, a thing now..and that was the first one..and you were like so excited about it. CUTE.
3. you in freshman year = OH WOW. i almost forgot.
4. you mentioned ricky and the easy mac! omg 06 flashback.
5. will looks/sounds ridiculous.
6. the world is ridiculous.
7. did i mention that i love you? like, i fucking love you. oh my god.