6.13.2009

Out of the area

I'm going to documentary camp tomorrow!
This means you can expect more vlog-type blogging in the future, I hope.
This also means I'm not sure to what extent I'll have internet access. I'm not bringing Patrick the Laptop, but I've been told there are computers for general use.
I make no promises.

You know I'll try to blog though. Keep you updated on how that goes and the like. The fact is that if I don't blog enough, I begin to talk to myself.

Actually, this morning I was sitting in my parents' room spacing out, with my parents both in the next with the door open. And in the midst of my spacing, I almost spoke. I like, opened my mouth and made a noise, and then realized, "Wait, Clara, you shouldn't vocalize your thoughts right now. People can hear you"

So to avoid freaking out my roommates, I'll try to blog. Okay?
Okay.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: