12.16.2009

baby, it's cold outside

Seven Nation Army is becoming beast at Save Tonight. And we're going to be beast at Fast Car too.
I keep coming home at randomly late hours this week. Which means it's dark and freezing by the time I walk home from Hirchengraben (my tram stop).

I'm also never hungry when I get home. Probably because I've taken to eating more at lunch than I did in the fall. In the fall I would generally have an apple and a yogurt and a sugarfree redbull and some kind of chocolate. Now I have an apple and a ravioli cup and a sugarfree redbull (and I'm trying to break that chocolate habit, but sometimes... you just want chocolate). The ravioli cup is appealing because it is a thing to microwave, and also because it is ravioli.
The apple is for eating on the walk back from the grocery store. I'm always starving by the time 1:15 rolls around.

It's hard to wear cute clothes when it's cold out.
It's easier to do work though.
It's also easier to take naps.
Conflict!

Christmas music, frozen fingers, and two days left of school. Life is not so bad.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: